At ViaMar, we provide a range of shipping options depending on the type of vehicle you’re transporting. When it comes to shipping automobiles, we are the industry leaders. Primarily, our automobile shipping services cover new cars, used/salvaged cars, and antique/classic cars for both commercial & personal use.
With over 35 years of experience, we provide international car freight transport services to over 250 major ports worldwide. Our economies of scale has allowed us to form partnerships with major shipping lines. This means that we can swiftly secure direct shipping routes for your cargo at the fastest transit times in the industry. Our weekly services from Toronto cover every key international port, including the Middle East, Africa, South America, Central America and Europe.
Shipping cars internationally can be expensive, especially since some cars are in a salvaged condition and in need of extensive repair before they’re roadworthy. Which is why we understand the need for cost effective freight transport when it comes to new and used cars. We have pioneered our very own space saving loading technology that safely fits 3 – 4 cars in a 40 ft. shipping container. That’s a considerable amount of space saved than compared to other international car freight companies.
We work with used car auctioneers and car dealerships through every step of the loading and shipping process to make sure that all of the paperwork is in order and that you don’t have to pay additional charges on delivery. We also have an excellent team of industry experts to help in every aspect of delivering your vehicle to our warehouse. Our warehouse is a fully insured, spacious and gated facility with options for both indoor and outdoor storage. In addition, we offer FREE storage for up to 2 weeks*, so that you can purchase and organize all the used vehicles that you want to transport.
International freight does not just involve safe loading, correct paperwork is equally important for clearing customs without delays and red tape. This is where our experience comes into play as we help all of our clients and supply a comprehensive documentation list that includes
- Direct Tax House bill of lading (for dealers/ businesses only)
- B-13 Canadian Export Document
- Bill(s) of lading
- Bill of lading instructions
- Express release (Available on request at an additional fee)
We’ll also need certain documents from your end. Here’s a list of what you’ll need to provide us:
- A copy of your vehicle ownership papers (Title/Registration)
- Your full name/company name
- Consignee’s/receiver’s full name and contact information
- A copy of your vehicle insurance papers
In summary, when you choose ViaMar as your international freight partner, you get the following benefits:
- The lowest ocean shipping and freight rates
- Weekly service to 250 major ports and destinations worldwide
- 2 , 3 or 4 vehicles in one container and professionally loaded
- Full documentation and paperwork
- Marine/ cargo insurance which is available on request
*Certain conditions apply and charges will be levied upon storage beyond the 2 week period. Please call us for further details.