Canada is growing and developing, with Canadians reaching heights of success. Whether it is for export business, regarding a transfer for better professional goal or to study abroad on getting a scholarship, transporting goods is tough job to handle. Depending on the purpose of shipping, the freights will differ from one another and demand special touch of professionalism. An experienced freight-forwarding company knows what technique to apply for safest transits.
International Shipping- Cargo List
- Personal Effects: Personal effects can be anything a person owns individually, like clothes, purse and jewelry. While they may weigh less and appear small in size, they are broadly expensive and require proper packing.
- Office and Home Furniture: Assemblage of furniture varies as per individual taste and business requirements. For cost-effective to high-price antique pieces, carrier companies have experience personnel to pack and load your furnishings with utmost care.
- Motorcycles: The two wheeled road runners are quite high-priced. Parting from this two-wheeler is an anxious time period from motorbike enthusiasts. A reputed international shipping organization will analyze the situation and accordingly make provisions to pick up and drop the motorbike to the mentioned ends.
- Automobiles: Cars are meant for personal use and are also exported beyond Canada to many other nations. They are resold as used cars. Vintage ones are auctioned with grandeur. Every car is handled adeptly by shipping companies, keeping in mind the concerns of the anxious owner or dealer.
- Heavy Equipment: Tons of mining and construction equipment are exported to different countries. These are gigantic in size and massive in terms of weight. A forwarding company has limitless solutions to carry these heavy weight cargos across ocean.
International Shipping- Facilities
- Trained Personnel: The personnel are trained to know the tricks of packing, loading and unloading freights with faultlessness in minimum time.
- Special Containers: While many shipping companies will claim to possess expertise in dealing with heavy weight cargos, not all know the measures of doing so. Special containers are framed to ship either 3-4 used cars or 2 exotic cars in 40-foot container.
- RORO Shipping Facility: Likewise, for ceramic, forest products, shipping trucks and buses, you will get the facility of both containers and RORO (Roll on and Roll off) provision. The elephantine utilities can be dismantled to fit inside 40-foot high cube, open top, tank top, flat rack or reefer containers. RORO service, as the name suggests, is a shipping technique where trucks, trains, motorhomes or trailers can roll on and off the ocean vessels themselves.
Viamar Scilla has good contacts with car auctioneers or dealers and also with port staffs. We ensure that the required paper work for custom clearance is error-free. Transporting cargos in bulk amount to Europe, Africa, Asia, Australia, Central America and South America reduces shipment charge. Thus, we can offer affordable international freight charges.