Shipping Cars to Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabia is a powerful economy as it owns 25% of world’s oil and is an active exporter of oil. The economy of the country is dominantly driven by the oil industry. Besides export, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is also into importing business. Cars are massively imported to Saudi Arabia. The demand of used cars scaled heights particularly during the time of recession.
Viamar forwards cars to the Middle East and specifically to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. To import cars for business or for personal means, Viamar Scilla having spent 4 decades in the shipping business, will serve you to do so, without any damage to your valuable property.
Why you should choose us:
- We developed a new measure to safely load multiple cars within a container. This saves both time and money at your end.
- The warehouse where we store your cars is huge, enclosed from all sides and insured. We have both indoor and outdoor warehousing facility.
- With our rewarding contacts with port terminals and personnel, we ship your cars via convenient routes in less time and reduced cost.
- The types of cars transported by us are-
As these are expensive and demand extra care, we would suggest you load one car in 20-feet and two cars in 40-feet containers respectively.
The kinds of containers we facilitate
- 20’ and 40’ Standard Containers
- 40’ High-Cube Containers
- Flat-Rack Containers
- Open-Top Containers
- Tank Containers and
- Reefer Containers
To keep your treasured cars safe, we have provisions for marine insurance. We emphasize on preparation of all necessary car shipping documents like custom clearance and freight bills. To track the progress of your shipped cars to Saudi Arabia, you can contact our back-end support team any time.