Shipping from Canada to Europe
With more than 40 years of experience in the transportation industry, Viamar Scilla is the most trusted car shipping company in Canada. We provide efficient shipping services to individuals as well as companies looking to ship their cars from Canada to Europe. We have the means and infrastructure to deliver your vehicle overseas in a timely and reliable manner. Whether you’re shipping a new luxury car or one that’s been in the family for years, our staff care for your vehicle while using scientific methods of packing and unpacking, loading and unloading.
Why Viamar Scilla Is One of Most Sought-After Car Movers in Canada
- We have long-term associations with port staff in 250 global destinations.
- We guarantee maximum safety of your new, vintage or used cars.
- Our 20-foot and 40-foot containers can carry one and two vehicles respectively.
- We offer flexible and customized freight services to every major international destination.
- We are proud members of CIFFA (International Freight Forwarders Association) and FIATA (International Federation of Freight Forwarders Associations).
- Our advanced RORO shipping ensures convenient overseas shipping including car transport to Europe.
- Our prices are fixed depending on the shipment and destination.
- We offer marine insurance on request.
We guarantee that our price and service combo is the best in the industry and that you’ll have a great ride with us. You can check for yourself with the help of our car shipping rates calculator.
As far as the safety of your vehicle, it’s our responsibility to earn the trust you’ve bestowed on us to ship your cars from Canada to Europe or other international locations. Your vehicle is temporarily stored in high-security warehouses and then shipped to the location safely and on time.
Our team uses the latest international shipping technologies to ensure error-free car transport to Europe. We keep you updated on your shipment’s status by sharing tracking details. Simply put, with Viamar Scilla’s network and expertise, you’re sure to have a stress-free experience shipping your car from Canada to Europe.
Commonly Asked Questions About Car Transport to Europe
1) What is a VIN and do I need it to ship my car overseas?
Your VIN, or Vehicle Identification Number, is necessary to ship your car overseas.
A Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) is a unique code of 17 numbers or letters used by automotive manufacturers to identify a vehicle. The first digit stands for where the car was manufactured; digits two to eight indicate brand, style, and model; ninth digit, check; tenth digit, current year; eleventh digit, when the car was made in Canada; and the final six digits comprise the serial number. You must provide your VIN when shipping your car overseas in order to verify that you are the owner of the vehicle.
2) Does the size of the vehicle matter?
The size of your vehicle determines the method of service required.
Yes. Vehicle size matters as it determines how much space and which vehicle transport service is needed. For example, larger vehicles occupy the same amount of space as two standard-size cars.
3) How do I prepare my vehicle for shipping?
The checklist of steps to prepare your car for transit includes cleaning your vehicle and getting it insured.
Here’s a list of some of the common things you need to do to prepare your car for transit.
- Clean it both inside and out.
- Keep the gas tank at least 1/3 full.
- Leave no personal belongings (unless authorized) in the car.
- Ensure that both foot and e-brakes are working.
- Make sure tires have enough air.
- Remove racks from outside the car.
- Make sure it’s insured.
To get the detailed list, contact our team.
4) How long will it take to ship my car?
It depends on the destination and mode of shipping.
The time it takes to ship a vehicle overseas depends on its destination, how early you book your shipment and the mode of auto transport. For example, a car can take several weeks to reach an international location by sea whereas it can take just a few days by air.
Viamar Scilla strives to provide best-in-class service to its customers by ensuring safe, reliable and affordable auto transport. If you have any questions, call our team at 1-800-277-7570 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.